Nolt takes data protection seriously and has taken proactive steps to be fully compliant with the European Union General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR).
Data we hold
Nolt collects and stores data from its users (both its own customers and its customers’ end users):
- What Nolt pages are accessed (with dates and times)
- Information about the device used (device type and browser)
- Referral URLs
- Email address (if provided at sign-up)
- Internet protocol address (used to fight spam and other abuse, personalize our services, or generate aggregate, non-identifying information about how people use our services)
- Profile information associated with third-party accounts used to authenticate during sign-up (such as from Google or Twitter)
- Activity on any Nolt board, such as comments, upvotes or posts
Please note that Nolt uses Paddle to process payments. Therefore, we do not directly store customer payment information, such as credit card numbers, VAT numbers or billing addresses, on our servers.
Data Processing Agreement (DPA)
To request a signed DPA, please reach out to us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
We are committed to providing our users with data protection rights under GDPR:
- Right to access
- Right to rectification
- Right to erasure
- Right to restrict processing
- Right to object to processing
- Right to data portability
User data is encrypted in transit with TLS (minimum TLS 1.2 or later) and at rest with industry standard AES-256.
All customer data is hosted on AWS (Amazon Web Services) behind a secure firewall (VPC) that blocks access from everywhere except designated servers on designated ports within the same AWS VPC.
We require all our data subprocessors (e.g. AWS) to maintain rigorous security standards (SOC2 and/or ISO 27001 certifications, where possible), and we complete vendor reviews annually.
Nolt uses third-party vendors and hosting partners, for hardware, software, networking, storage, and related technology we need to run Nolt. More information can be found here.
If you have any questions about this topic, please write to us at email@example.com.
This article was published on April 28, 2023.
Learn about our commitment to accessibility.
Get to know the subprocessors we use to provide our services.
Learn about how we keep your data safe.