Nolt uses third-party vendors and hosting partners, for hardware, software, networking, storage, and related technology we need to run Nolt.
- Cloud and data centers. The application is stored and executed in a collection of systems operated by Heroku and Amazon Web Services (AWS). Privacy policies: Heroku, AWS
- Content delivery and traffic optimization. We use Cloudflare, Cloudinary, and bunny.net to deliver the website content. Cloudflare ensures that your Nolt boards can be quickly accessed from all over the world. Uploads are hosted and delivered by the Cloudinary and bunny.net services. Privacy policies: Cloudflare, Cloudinary, bunny.net
- Payment processing. Credit card billing information is handled and stored by our credit card payment processor Paddle. We never store or transmit your credit card information on our servers. Privacy policies: Paddle
- Registration and authentication. Users can signup and login with our email-based passwordless authentication system (email OTPs) or with social platforms such as Twitter, Google or Discord. That means no passwords are ever stored by Nolt, removing the risk of a password breach or leak. Privacy policies: Twitter, Google, Discord
- Profile information. When you authenticate via a social network, we store the email address and profile image. If no photo is available, an anonymized string created from your email address (also called a hash) is provided to the Gravatar service to see if a profile picture of you is available for display. Privacy policies: Gravatar, Twitter
- Email and productivity applications. Nolt uses email and productivity applications from Google Workspace and Zoho Workplace. Email is used to communicate both internally and externally, while productivity tools are primarily used internally. Privacy policies: Google, Zoho
- Usage statistics, tracking & marketing. On our own website (nolt.io) and landing pages, we use Google Tag Manager and Google Analytics with IP anonymization enabled to analyse traffic, evaluate marketing effectiveness, and discover which parts of our website and software need improvement. We may use Google AdWords and Microsoft Bing Ads to promote our services and our content. However, such analytics and tracking services are entirely turned off by default on all boards unless board owners specifically install the Google Analytics integration on their own Nolt board(s). Privacy policies: Google
- Transactional emails. In order to send system emails, we use transactional email API and infrastructure services provided by Twilio Sendgrid. Privacy policies: Twilio
- Board integrations. Nolt allows board administrators to integrate their Nolt board with other applications and services, such as Github, Trello, Slack, and Discord. For these integrations to work, we share posts, comments, usernames, and related metadata with the relevant integration only if you install and enable it. Privacy policies: GitHub, Slack, Trello, Discord
If you have any questions about this topic, please write to us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
This data subprocessor list was last updated on December 9, 2022.
GDPR & DPA
Learn how Nolt complies with GDPR.
Terms of service
Understand the terms of service that govern your use of Nolt.
Learn about how we keep your data safe.